In addition to the eight to ten basil leaves, you’ll need two teaspoons of castor oil and two vitamin E capsules (Evian) to make this serum. Castor oil, to the tune of two tablespoons’ worth, in a dish. You should open both vitamin E capsules and mix the contents. Take in some basil. Put the bowl on the stovetop and heat it for two or three minutes over low heat. When the liquid has cooled, strain it through the basil leaves and bottle it. Find a cool, out-of-the-way place to store the bottle. Before retiring for the evening, apply a tiny bit of this solution on your eyelids. As time goes on, your eyelashes will naturally grow.
Longer eyelashes products, boosters, and conditioners:
Numerous eyelash expansion options are now available on the market. Some products are called “eyelash food,” while others are called “eyelash enhancers” or “eyelash conditioners.” Due to their delicate nature, eyes should only be treated with products that have been given the green light by the relevant authorities. These items are used to promote lash line growth, resulting in longer eyelashes.
Examples of such goods are:
To grow longer eyelashes, get Careprost 3ml, which contains the active ingredient bimatoprost.
The lashes have been coated in mascara.
There is a plethora of such items for sale. There are different directions for using each one, so be sure to read them all. You should consult your physician before beginning to use them. The vast majority of them are obligatory everyday activities. These eyelash growth methods may have side effects such as eye inflammation but are otherwise effective and cheap. So, you should talk to your doctor before trying them.
Read More: What is Careprost all about?
The growth of longer, thicker eyelashes can be encouraged by using natural ingredients like:
- The amazing effects of castor oil on eyelashes have earned it a place of veneration. Apply a small amount of castor oil to your fingertips and massage it into your eyelashes, focusing on the roots. Don’t bother twisting or pulling at your lashes. Keep this on all night. When used regularly, it promotes the growth of thick, healthy eyelashes.
- The health and beauty benefits of coconut oil have been widely publicized. When applied topically, coconut oil promotes healthy hair development, even in the eyelashes. This could be part of your evening skincare routine.
- You may be familiar with petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly or Vaseline provides a necessary emollient to your lashes, promoting the rapid and healthy growth of long eyelashes. Fingers dipping into a jar of petroleum jelly.
- Many people attribute their long, thick eyelashes to a combination of castor oil and olive oil. Carefully apply the oil mixture on your eyelashes and let it sit there overnight after combining the two oils.
- It is good knowledge that using lemon peel can help your eyelashes grow longer and thicker. Peel a lemon and cut it into very thin slices. Let the finely chopped pieces of lemon peel soak in some castor oil or olive oil for a few hours. You’ll get the best results from applying this oil mixture to your eyelashes now and leaving it on overnight.
- The antioxidants in green tea have been shown to promote the growth of eyelashes. The antioxidants in green tea promote faster and healthier growth of your eyelashes. Green tea should be cooled after many leaves have been steeped in hot water. Use this water to moisten your eyelashes, then let them dry naturally in the air. With continual application, your eyelashes will grow longer and thicker.
- Vitamin E pill: Split opens the capsule and applies the oil to your eyelashes. The results include longer, thicker, and healthier eyelashes.
- Almond oil: This nutrient-rich oil helps thin hair grow, which in turn helps your eyelashes grow.
Here are a few pointers to keep in mind if you want longer, thicker lashes:
- Makeup should be removed nightly.
- Put on clean, sanitary eye makeup. Keep your eye makeup to yourself and throw it out well before it expires.
- Eat a variety of healthy foods, including fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and leafy greens. The protein in your diet will play a significant role in encouraging the growth of your eyelashes
Castor oil for eyelash growth: how to apply it
Having long, thick eyelashes is often cited as a secret to beauty. In fact, cosmetics designed to lengthen and thicken eyelashes are a popular category among female shoppers. Here is an easy and inexpensive way to get longer lashes.
Then, gather an empty mascara tube. Make sure the mascara is completely washed away by giving it a good soap bath (preferably overnight). It’s important to completely sterilize the empty mascara container to ensure that no chemicals remain. Fill up this neat bottle with castor oil.
Include 5-6 drops of vitamin E (you can get Evian capsules at any drugstore) in this. Blend the oil and vitamin E oil together with the mascara brush.
Every night before bed, apply this concoction from roots to ends and comb through. The brows are another great usage for this.
After a month, you should be able to observe thick, dark eyelashes.